Customise Our Get Up and Go Homework Journal for Your School
What makes our journal UNIQUE? This motivating and engaging School Journal fulfills all the requirements of a Homework Journal designed to last the whole school year, with the added value ofdaily motivational sayings, colorful graphics, and pastoral care content relevant to today’s school going students.
We are not trying to provide more information –the students have teachers, parents, textbooks, computers, the internet etc … for that. We are offering something that complements what the school is doing, is of practical use to students and teachers, and yet can provide students with insight and awareness, with short messages to build them as people and encourage the development of the ‘total student‘ .
Check out our Amazing Testimonials from Students!
Conal (aged 13) 1st year student– “they help you with growing up and how to understand this”
Tom (aged 14) 2nd year student ‘’they help you deal with the ups and downs of life ”
Chelsea (aged 15) 3rd year student “They help me with things I want to know or am concerned about. Teenagers are stressing about exams and it helps calm them down”
Laura (aged 15) Transitional year “ they can make people happy”
Mark (aged 16) 5th year student: “ Gives teenagers a new way of seeing something and a goal.
Darren (aged 17) 6th year student: “Makes teenagers think positively”
Our Product (min. order 500)
- A6 size
- Hardback cover
- Perfect binding.
- Full colour
- Daily motivational sayings
- 2 page spread academic year planner (inside back cover)
- Week to view (51 weeks) (102 pages)
- Notes to/from parents/teachers(6) (blank on reverse – 12 pages)
- Parent teacher student communication pages (9 pages)
- 3 blank notes pages (3)
Motivational content relevant to today’s teenagers (18 pages) We offer unique motivational content on such aspects as goal setting, bullying, self esteem, exam stress, personal responsibility, internet safety, dealing with depression etc. Our unique format encourages both the student and parent, or teacher, to engage in a new dialogue, where worrying issues can be discussed and resolved.
- Front and Back covers with School Crest (4 cover options)
- School/ Class timetable (inside front cover) (1)
- Message from School Principal (1)
- School Mission Statement/ (1)
- School / Student Contact Information/ School Uniform (1)
- School holidays / important dates (1)
- Exam timetable/ study timetable (1)
- List of Teachers (1)
- Code of conduct (1)
- Internet policy (2)
- We offer a single point of communication
- School to do final check before Sign off
- Deadline end of June ready for print
- Final product ready for students' return to school in September
Terms and conditions for schools: Competitively Priced
Minimum order 500 journals. (For smaller orders call to discuss)
Journal orders placed before the 31st March will attract an early bird discount of 10%
The final date for orders is 15th June.
All Journals will be delivered before the 31st August.
50% deposit required with the order. The remainder will be invoiced upon delivery.
Our payment terms are 60 days.
All goods remain the property of Get Up and Go Publications until they are paid in full.
is to provide students with an excellent, affordable, relevant and high quality product, that makes a positive difference in their lives.
Encouraging comment for us from a 2nd year student “the school diary is a good diary with advice on every page and well done to the people who made it.”