Yup, it is that time again. You’ll be hearing more of Bublé and Boney M piped through the malls and getting into the essence of the season. Whether you’re a Bah Humbug Christmaser or filled with the Whoville spirit, you deserve to enjoy the holidays. Planning will ease the pressures.
- Do you have a Planner? They come in so many forms, there’s one for every need. If you don’t, get one. If you do, go straight to entering what’s on in December so you know where you’re at. Schedule visits to Christmas markets, seeing the lights, and popping into Santa’s grotto if you have kiddies who need this.
- Journal. If you have journaled Christmases Past, you will have a great lead on what has worked and what hasn’t. If you don’t, this is your year to get yourself that journal and get started! Recalling past fails and delights will shortcut delegating bring and shares, gifting ideas, and where to source those interesting token gifts, decorations, yuletide specialities, or whatever it is you only need for your festivities.
- Definitely note Black Friday on your calendar. This is the perfect time to secure those big item gifts, self-indulgences, and just about anything that would usually fall outside of your budget while they are significantly marked down. Check out our Black Friday deals NOW!
- Prep ahead! There is no good reason you can’t pre-prepare baked goodies and store or freeze them weeks in advance. Look into this. I’m talking Christmas cookies, baked puddings, and even that gingerbread house you’ve always promised you’ll do when you have the time.
- I buy gifts throughout the year when I see specials too good to resist, or that item that is perfect for a loved one but you know you’ll forget if you don’t get it while it is in front of you. If you do this, check your gift stash and make a note in your diary of who you still need to buy for. Chance are your budget will thank you for this.
When you discover a diary, planner, calendar, and journal as a friend in the fight against lack of time, you will open doors you never knew were closed to you. Discover this enchanted world before another rushed festive season whacks you in the keester.
Merry Planning, everyone.